Friday, January 25, 2013

An Old Song....

I'm about to transfer my music to a new computer, and started listening back to some old songs I've written and recorded through the years.  Though it's tempting to be embarrassed by combinations of bad writing, dated sounds or poor production, these songs also remind me of learning to write, produce and orchestrate, getting in way over my head on various projects, and best of all, working with some awesome, creative individuals who remain good friends.

So despite my better judgement, I'm going to post a few of these, starting with one I wrote almost 25 years ago (ouch), and that still expresses the hope for my life pretty well.  Enjoy...or at least cut me some slack.

Small Price To Pay (Click to Listen)

1 comment:

  1. I always LOVED this one... thank you for sharing! Kaylee Salser

    ReplyDelete